I'm looking to test my game engine and I need some level/character creators to help m

I am currently finishing my game engine and I need some blender artist to create specific assets for my game. I need artist that are good at create assets such as various things like houses and the interior in detail. these assets will have to be build as separate objects (If I ask you to create a box you will give me 6 square planes). I also need artist that can create character models and clothes for the model. I will also need a texture artist. I am currently in the planning phase and the models will be for testing as of now. I am willing to pay via paypal per model depending on how much the artist think there model is worth. My plan:

(1). I send the artist a task:
level modeler (I send a picture I am inspired by and a list of models I want in the scene)
character model (I send a picture I am inspired by, a story behind the character and how to separate the model)
texture artist (art style and how i want the character or place to look)

(2). the artist send me updates I comment on and when it is done we exchange assets.

Contact me through this form if you are interested.

The game is an open world army game similar to fire emblem and civilization.

Hi Nathan
i am interested
I specialize in characters and texturing i can also do asset creation

here’s my portfolio>>>> https://www.artstation.com/artist/louisvandenberg
Email: [email protected]
Regards
Louis

Hi I am blenderartist, modeller and animator.I would like to hear more about your engine aswell I am fimiliar with civilization2 and I believe it is a realtime strategy game, FPS motivates me, I have worked on Torque3d both early and late version’s(free open source on github). I currently have an interest in FPS survival for live action motion capture implementation, which I have implemented in blender’s GE. I will be offering my notes soon, if your interested.

Hello Nathan, I can do modeling of interior and texturing for you, here is my email, you can contact me so I can send you some of my work: [email protected]

Hello, my name is Alejandro and I am interested to participate in your project as a level modeller/texture artist.

I have experience with low poly models as well as with modelling more high detail stuff for Rendering purposes. I have one question: When you say that you need objects built in separate pieces you mean more for environments? Or do you really need a let’s say small object split in pieces depending on some parameters?

Here is the address to my portfolio: https://alejo-s11.myportfolio.com/

Let me know what you think!