Success story of this community on Short film Making

Hello Everyone,

I am Priyankar from India. I am associated with animation Industry from 2001, through various production and educational organization . I primarily worked on Autodesk 3Ds Max and Maya. My skill-set Major is Character animation, but I enjoy rigging and other aspects of 3D pipeline. Through my career I realize I am more inclined into storytelling, and whenever I was associated with education I created some short films with my students. Below I attached two links of them. I have supervised these films from Pre to post production. 

In the recent time I have developed a great amount of respect to Blender as a software and also as a community, and I would be delighted to work on a short film which will be developed "completely" in Blender. As this will be a non profit project, only credit sharing will be there and everyone can put their works on their showreel/portfolio. 

But before I put all the details of the project in a separate thread , I would love to hear some success story where people have published a successful short film through this "Volunteer Work" forum. I hope as usual this community will not let me down.

Sample videos :

“The Show Must Go On”

Every film’s success or failure rests not just in the hands of the players on-screen, but largely on the millions behind the screen. The film, ‘The Show Must Go On’ is a heart- touching narrative by a camera, that highlights the efforts of those who go unseen and unnoticed.

“Elevated”

Stop misusing resources! Like elevator- It could lead to a funny situation :slight_smile: be ready to de-elevate!!