Maurizio Memoli Sketch book

This is my first attempt to use the blender sculpting tools and the dynamic topology.

Attachments

Super solid model!
Welcome :slight_smile:

What’s the verdict on the feel of sculpting in dyntopo and overall compared to your experience in ZBrush?

BTW, check out this addon Sculpt/Paint Workflow Suite by Vrav. This will allow you to set Brush Size and Strength to the RMB (for instance). I have it set to Up/Down=Strength; L/R=Size. It’s a must have for me when sculpting.

Looking forward to see more sculpts in this sketchbook.

Really interesting! I’ll be watching you!

Thanks Orange!
so far it has been good. I miss the transpose a lot but I have recently downloaded the speed sculpt script from Wazou.
It should have something similar to the transpose and some other cool tools that make the workflow very similar to Zbrush.

I really love his scripts.
I will check out the script you send me. I sort of got used to the brush size thing. I just find still confusing the brush shortcuts (1,2,3) associated to the slot where the brush is instead of being associated to the brush itself.
It would be great having something similar to the b key in Zbrush. I wonder if this is already there and I haven’t discovered it yet.

Thanks Tonatiuh,
I hope I will be able to match your expectations :slight_smile: