World Designed to be ported over to Unity

Hello!

We are a low-budget start up studio making a vr-experience for a neighborhood in Brooklyn NY. Although we have qhute a small indie budget, I can guarantee massive exposure and HUGE portfolio cred for you. As a director, I have been featured in Movie-maker Magazine, and Filmmaker Magazine. This project is pro-bono work on my end (but some pay for you). I have connections for the final project that would make this worthwhile for any artist wanting to get involved. We can talk on chat about exposure once I get a quote.

So what is it…
I need a neighborhood in Brooklyn replicated as Low Polly build. This must be spot-on and realistic in terms of size and scale. This is because the residents of this neighborhood will be the ones who will be playing the game at first, so they must understand the virtual landscape that mirrors the real-life landscape.

There should always be a “hey I know where I am” feeling from the low poly world.

A map of the neighborhood can be found here.
http://www.openstreetmap.org#map=15/40.6692/-73.9097

Attached below is the rough border box of what we need. You can check scale of buildings on google maps so you can match the game to the walkthrough.

The city-scape must have streets, sidewalks, streetlamps, etc. We will add textures on our end in unity.

PM me with a quote or any questions you may have.

I can help with modelling small props.

Private Message send.

Private mesage sent

I have sent you a PM about this opportunity