BGMC 23 | The Island

So I ran a bit out of time since my grandma was ill yesterday, so after uploading once on time, I deleted the thread and made a new one with a better version, but anyways, here’s the game for you all, hope you will enjoy!
:slight_smile:
Download links: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B0fQs9oatkq7clVncjR4M3ZSNTg
there’s a text file you should read before playing
first extract the zip file to a folder then press P to play once you’ve opened up the BGMC 23 The Island nlend file (checkthe text file)
thanks for playing. I worked my ass off on this one day and night :slight_smile:

(P.S: try to use BGE 2.77 instead of 2.78)

I havent noticed glitches yet, if you guys do, let me know and I’ll fix and repost :slight_smile:

wait a minute, I just read the rules again, since I posted once on time and deleted the thread and again posted after glitch-fixing, does that mean I dont have to worry about being late?

I think you should be good, but thatimster will have to decide that. Looking forward to checking out your game :slight_smile:

The game crashes as soon as the main scene is set (after I press enter on the instructions)

The game crashes as soon as the main scene is set (after I press enter on the instructions) because of an exception access violation error.

Fixed the crash by deleting the airplane.

I told u to use bge 2.77

BTW, I tested it after u told it crashes, it works smooth for me, as well as my friends’ mid-low end PCs u might try to play it in 2.78 if that helps

Oh I didn’t see that lol.

Works good for me in 2.77. Nice game, walk animation is a little wierd. But it worked. :slight_smile:

It’s ok :v

I’m not the best animator and I had to make this all by myself under 4 days (cz I was busy :stuck_out_tongue: ) so couldnt spend time on animation :confused: Hopefully I’ll fix these in the future after the BGMC

Not a big deal. There is an armature buried in resources somewhere with walk, run, kick, punch, etc, animations on it. For the future, maybe. I use it all the time because I’m not the best animator either. :slight_smile:

Nice game, the music became a little annoying after a while, but the rest of it was pretty good.
I enjoyed sniping the bad guys from hundreds of meters away with my pistol :stuck_out_tongue: Though even when i walked right up to them no one tried to kill me.

I found Chris, and killed all the bad guys. Is that the end?

Nice work on the red icons by the way. Often in these kind of games it’s hard to know where to go next. Great job!

Nope it isnt :slight_smile: you keep following the icons till the game ends :wink:
and thanks :smiley: I did the icons logic, but due to unlogical reasons, it didnt work the first time for which I had to figure out an alternative logic which wasted 5 hours of mine ( I had 10 to finish this). But all is well that ends well rght? :slight_smile:

Hello Dark Power

congratulations for your completed game. It started smoothly with 2.77 blenderplayer and came with in-game instructions. I suggest to repeat the manual here in this thread for later reference (or while playing). I played it till the end.

Six days are really not that much for a complete game. I appreciate your hard work.

Thank you for joining BGMC 23

Monster

Okay I’ll keep that in mind ^^
And thanks for playing, I really did work hard but whats important is the game itself :slight_smile:
Thanks for being with me and my entry ^
^