Why can´t non-users not view Images?

Hey,

I just finished a game I made in BGE and posted it into the finished games section. I added screenshots and all that, to give the potential downloader a nice preview of what he will get. So why is it, this potential downloader has to be Member of Blenderartists to view those images? I can only imagine how many people might turn off from downloading a file without knowing what they´re getting into. This is a huge problem for me, as it prevents me to get my game out to as many people as possible…

I was wondering why this is like that on this forum? Is there a good reason for it?

I think it’s tied to the feature that disallows none-users from viewing the profile of users (mainly to make it harder for crawler bots to collect information on users)

You could just upload an image to an external site and then use the insert image feature, that should work as far as i know.

While that’s understandable, please note that the purpose of this site is first and foremost a forum… a forum for discussion and sharing of information with other members of the Blender community. Although we welcome people to share their work and spread awareness of it when it’s complete, our forum isn’t built to be a general population marketing platform for your game. For that, you should probably consider social media and more conventional forms of marketing.