Spoiler warning feature?

Other forums have spoiler warning features, where the autor can mark spoilers, so that readers need to click on them to reveil them. I was hoping Blenderartists would have it as well, but sadly it doesn´t.

Could this be a thing to add to the forum? Am I actually posting this in the right forum? Sorry I never actually requested things like that yet, so I don´t know how it works.

What kind of spoilers are you expecting to see ?
I cannot think of a reason you would see spoilers in any of the support or artwork forums. Surely the point of those forums is to want someone to actually see what you have made/written
I don’t believe I have ever come across anything that required a spolier warning
Can you just not write [SPOILERS] in the thread title

There are plug-ins for vbulletin (our forum software) that would add this feature, but I’m not sure there’s frequent call for it on our site. Can you point to a thread where such a feature would have been useful?

ive seen spoilers be used in very creative ways, such as categorizing big posts and neatly tucking away big pictures to keep concise. i think it would be a good organizing solution, but not worth to much effort.

also, it would be good for art containing nudity and the like. especially in threads revolving around general character creation, where the occasional revealing topology is more of a side effect, that i personally could do without. however this would require cooperation of the post authors. though, when was the last time that worked out well?