Lillian - final

Finished at last.

Render, occlusion pass, postpro:

Alternative view without hair particles.

And the WiP
https://blenderartists.org/forum/showthread.php?411182-Lillian

Update: updated (excuse the repetition) the simplified model on Sketchfab.
i’m making the rest of the body.

<strong>

well done TiZeta try a brown background though :stuck_out_tongue: otherwise the render looks well done :smiley:

Really nice. Looks great.

Man! I just love it! five starts from me!

Great work ! Too good for this girl and looks sweet !

Awesome :smiley:

Thanks to everyone for the encouragement (and for the help… Tonatiuh) :slight_smile:
alec munhapa thanks for the hint too. I have tried a brownish background, but in the end I decided to go for some contrast, to make the hair stand out…

haha I wrote five starts hahaha
I meant five STARS

Very very nice work.
Very detail and accurate.

I think you should try other lighting cause I believe this model is awesome and could be betterly showcased but I don’t know how :o

Pieriko: yes, the lighting could be improved. The fact is that with Blender internal is very difficult to get a good lighting! Probably I should try to remake the materials and lighting on Cycles, sooner or later.

Lovely work. :slight_smile:

Great. Is the lady made in Make human or its your own model?

Please check this

Thanks for the stars!!!

By the way I have put back the simplified version of the model on Sketchfab, (still tweaking it though).

https://sketchfab.com/models/7ebfd13de79e40b0934351740bc8c502

Silverland

Yep, my own model.

Congrats on the feature row! Well deserved!

I don’t know why, but I like the initial render more than the postprocessed one. Yes, indeed, the skin looks more real, but probably the lighter shadows made the character look way less attractive, even a bit angry. This is more visible in the eyes region.

Wow… front row :eek: thanks!!!

@Darksider: yes, I think I know the reason she looks angry or less attractive, it’s the pupils. In advertising and character creation is a well known trick, dilated pupils make a character appear more attractive and trustful, but here it’s the opposite. The light and fair eyes make the pinpoint pupil more visible.
It’s not intentional but I kind of like it, it makes the character look less “sugary”, giving a bit of contrast.

its great work.

well done she’s looking amazing

very nicely done!