Looking to start an Indie animated short film group

Hello there fellow people of the world, I’m posting this today to ask if there are any of you with these skills looking to join or start a group. I myself am no professional and you yourself also don’t have to be. The following jobs that need to be filled are listed bellow:

• 3D Animators

• 3D Character Modeler

• 3D Scenery Modeler

EDIT: Video Editor spot taken.

• Video Editor

I know this isn’t paid and there are lots of people looking for paid work, but this would start off small and as it gets bigger (hopefully) then there will be more.
If you seek further information then email or text this number here; [email protected] 305-610-0133
If I happen to not answer your post on this site then it would be best to send an email or text. When doing so leave a name in the email/text to make it easier to respond and keep track.

Hopefully I can get a group going and start working!

Just would like to bump this. Still have open positions for a 3D artist, character design, map design/scenery, riggers/animators, and if you have another position in mind just ask up and Hopefully you can join.

I spend a lot of my time sculpting characters, and I could sculpt characters but I hate doing retoplogy because of the time it takes but I will do it if someone else doesn’t want to. But I’d be interested. I’ll link my latest character. My email is [email protected] if you would like more information :slight_smile: thanks

Attachments