Webinar about Molecular and CubeSurfer ... and more

Hi everybody !

Hope it’s the right place to post this kind of thread!
Sorry if not. Me and my familly planning to make a big travel around north and middle of america. From Canada East , straight down by the east coast of the USA until Guatemala. After that just going up by the west coast. It’s a huge trip of 5 months. Probably somes of you see my video about the conversion of a Dodge Grand Caravan to a camper for this trip:

[SUP]Old idea: We trying to find someway to get a bit more funding for this project during the trip. It’s come to me the idea to make little paid conferences for who interested. The travel is planned from 17 march to around mid august. The conference talking about all the steps I follow to start programming in python , my story about Molecular and CubeSurfer , my new project currently in developpement and for thoses interested talking about my 16 years experiences in the industry in lighting and fx.[/SUP]

NEW IDEA : The new idea to funding this project is about making live video over internet where users are be able to ask question ( webinar )? The subject can be about how I use molecular , cubesurfer … or any others of my addons. Or about how I make a addon with Cython … etc. Please comments if interested or not and which subjects are you interested of.

:slight_smile:

thanks a lot !

Jean-Francois

Because the idea of “on place” conferences seam to be not really popular , here is another idea :

What did you think about live video over internet where users are be able to ask question? The subject can be about how I use molecular , cubesurfer … or any others of my addons. Or about how I make a addon with Cython … etc. Please comments if interested or not and which subjects are you interested of.

PS: I don’t know how to remove the old poll. :frowning:

well i dont know where you from, but be carefull if your on vacation and try to work in the US its not allowed without a permit.
if your US citizen it might be ok, those are the small text warnings at border control.

Yes thanks for the advice. It’s another reasons why I changed my initial idea for a live webinar before a leave my country. Easier to deal with tax and everythings in my country before the travel then doing this for every country I visit during the travel. Any others advice is welcome !

Count me in. But not for 100 $. Would be nice to listen and learn from you and that your journey will be great! :slight_smile:

That’s okay , forget the poll , for a Webinar I thinking about 10-20USD . What you thinking about that ?

To a moderator: Me or you can remove the poll please?

( sorry double posting from my phone )

Sounds great…And Im realy interested in how many people around the world use your addons ;) dont believe the answere is 7.
cheers… :smiley:

Unfortunatly , because not a lot of peoples showing is interest , I did’t think to do a webinar for fundraise our project.
I open a gofundme campaign instead if you want to support this project by donation or by sharing this link:

Perhaps , I like the idea to do a webinar later with a donation based or a small amount of money , probably after the travel so stay tuned.