Something similar to Auto-align still images in PS?

I have a few photos of an interior, mostly a wall. There are some things hanging from the roof which I dont want in the image. I have photos taken from slightly different angles. In Photoshop I can auto-align these and mask out the unwanted areas. Sounds great in theory, but not working so perfectly. I am wondering if Blender is capable of something similar?
Asking partly out of curiosity and because I want to learn more Blender.
Thanks.

No. Auto-aligning footage is something that most softwares struggle, especially if the images are not taken from the same place. And there are no tools for any kind of auto-alignment in Blender.

It is not a trivial problem to solve, for example if you have two images taken from a slightly different point, should the algorithm align foreground elements or background elements? Both of them can not be aligned unless you also do some kind of warping which introduces other problems.

Could you reconstruct the room in geometry then apply the images as textures, then edit the contents to suit your needs? Theres not much auto anything in Blender.

Ok thanks, in my mind it seems related to camera resolving. But then again I know nothing about that.
Reconstructing would be interesting to try sometime, but not for this case