Indie Team Looking for Help with Low Poly Survival Game!

Hi,

My name is Nick and I’ve just recently started to work on a low poly survival game. I’m not going to go in-depth of what the game is about because I haven’t quite mapped out everything. I’m currently alone in this project and I have the talent to do most things (programming, UI design, etc.), but I do need some help. If you are loyal to the project and help out a lot, you may get royalty. I would love to work with some of you on this project of mine and I’m looking forward to working with you! Have a nice day!

Open Positions:
3D Character Animator
3D Low Poly Modelers

Engine Used:
Unreal Engine 4

Style we’re going for:

Project Title:
Not yet determined

E-mail: [email protected]

it would do you good to specify some more like what engine are you using what quality are you aiming.

Thank you for the advice! I have updated the thread. Also, one position has been filled for a 3D modeler. However, we are still open to anyone else who would like to help out with either of those positions!

Hi,
I’m a 3D modeler and have some free time and I would like to help out on your project if the position is available. You can email me at [email protected]

Hey there, Nick! Hopefully I’m not too late but I’d like to help out animating if possible. However, I have only recently started getting into animation again (I’ve been doing it on and off over the past three years). So I won’t be absolutely amazing but if you are willing to be patient with me as I learn things again, I’d be happy to help. If not I completely understand :slight_smile:

Thanks for reading!

Hey! I apologize for missing your reply! I don’t usually check here often since this is such an old post haha. I am still working on this project and currently I do need animations, so if you’re still interested, you can shoot me an email at [email protected]. I appreciate the interest!