Robot Needed

Hello all,

I am a commercial photographer and I am new to the 3D world. My goal is to start doing my own modeling in house but for now I want to start integrating CGI into my still photos now to start building a portfolio.

For now, I am working on personal projects but this could turn into paid work very quickly. See the images below to get an idea of what I am wanting.

I am wanting a gritty ROBOT bartender behind the bar in the above scene. I want this ROBOT to be more mech than organic but have some character.

Of course, I just need the ROBOT and I will do the final post work. I know this can be a daunting project, but I believe this will lead to some awesome work!

Let me know if I can provide any more info!

Jacob

Attachments

Something like this…

Sorry! Just couldn’t resist it.

Is this anything like what you are looking for?

I have attached some inspiration images that I have found. The roughed up one is the bartender that I am trying to put together.

The other photo is the inspiration for a couple of police bots that would be coming into the “bar”

@Jacobw
Seriously, it’s fine you didn’t acknowledge my silly joke image but to not even comment on Esemkay’s image is pretty damn unbelievable to say the least.

But maybe you’ve PM’d Esemkay in which case I apologies.

@Esemkay
I really like the fun design you’ve got there, it’s not like a lot of the typical uninspired designs that you see so much of these days, you know the ones I mean with pistons and lots of dangling wires which sadly all my robots seem to end up looking like, away keep up the good work.

You are right! I do apologize for not acknowledging both of your replies. However, I have not had enough time to sit down and read through this thread.

I got back on to post those other inspiration photos in a hurry but have not been back since.

With all of that said, please accept my apologies and aside from jumping to hasty conclusions about people, I think we can move forward.

I do like the play on the old time bartender, however, it is not quite what I am looking for. Great job on that though!

No offence taken.