#Donald Trump , Work in progress,

Работа в процессе . Детали в геометрии лица еще будут правиться .Сейчас экспериментирую с созданием реалистичной кожи . Оказалось что не каждую кисть можно адаптировать под любые нужды , хотя … может я еще не до конца разобрался в настройках )) #Трамп #Блендер #Скульптинг . продолжение следует…
Work in process. Details in the geometry of the face will be more rule .Now experimenting with creating realistic skin. It turned out that not every brush can be adapted to any need though … maybe I did not understand it in the settings)) # # Trump Blender # Sculpting. to be continued…

3 Likes

You have a lot of talent. Looking forward to see your sculptures in a realistic material!

Thank you very much!!! I also want to see this work in realistic material))

Good likeness, scary here in the USA, Can’t seem to get away from seeing this oaf. are you going to give him his tremendous unnatural orange look:eyebrowlift2:

Hasn’t absolutely understood what you meant… But I will try to give all lines of his face)

он говорит что ему трамп не нравится. Он спрашивает если ты даш ему его оранжевый цвет.

Nah man Trump is going to make America great again.

Awesome sculpt and fantastic likeness!

Thanks for your comment and the explanation with the translation!) My Google Translator badly works):yes:

Me too, really look forward to seeing the final result. Awesome sculpture!

You are a great sculptor, sir. Your modelings have strong character (the same as most of your models). Congratulations again and looking forward to see the final result.

Nice work, looking forward to see the final result.

Are you planning to do some face animation as well, or is it just for a still?

Many thanks for a generous praise!) I will try and to please further you with the sculptures!)

I don’t plan to do animation yet, it is necessary to study for this purpose more the program, and I am a beginner so far!) But in the future I want to realize it!)

wow! That is great! A beginner in Blender? I would never be able to tell. You must sculpt in real life. :slight_smile:

Thanks for the comment! I try to develop)) in reality I mold only in Blender so far)

I think the radical Islamic terrorists fainted on inauguration day. Great sculpting too man, I can use a pencil well, but sculpting? I don’t understand how you do it. If I try to sculpt a smiley face; it frowns at me.

Each to their own, someone well a pencil draws, and someone well sculpting
)) the Main thing to do favorite thing and then there will be success!):eyebrowlift:

You very talented!
Is the hair a separate object?

Many thanks for a praise!!!) Yes, this time I have made hair a separate object