Looking for 3D Modelers who can Model Characters [Unpaid]

Hello!

So currently for the game project me and my team are making; we have everyone, but we need a 3D Modeler who can model existing characters.

We need someone who can make quality 3D Models of many characters. Also a good and consistent work ethic is required.

WANTED:

3D Modeler that can do Characters who can Model, Rig and Texture

EDIT: In terms of Quality, what I’m looking for someone who can model characters that can match this level of Quality: https://gyazo.com/c5133c998fb983561dfdac165f5d6b60

Existing artwork for the project does already exist, it’s kinda on the lines of Anime. However, we’re taking more realistic approach; kinda like this: http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/finalfantasy/images/1/1e/Noct_Custom_Outfit_FFXV.png/revision/latest?cb=20160816200720

In terms of work ethic; I understand that 3D Modeling is a pain and some may have school or work in their lives; however progress should be steady throughout. Usually the team checks in on progress every weekend or some bits of the five days of the week. So someone who can match up would be nice.

As always :3 this is a Volunteer Work section please specify the quality you’re looking for with an example and a sample of material you would expect for somebody to work from it should speed up the process of looking for correct level of skill for you.

okie doke, yee I’ma edit that real quick

EDIT: In terms of Quality, I’m looking for someone who can model characters to the level of this kind of quality:

Hello!

So currently for the game project me and my team are making; we have everyone, but we need a 3D Modeler who can model existing characters.

We need someone who can make quality 3D Models of many characters. Also a good and consistent work ethic is required.

WANTED:

3D Modeler that can do Characters who can Model, Rig and Texture

i dont want to break your buble but a AAA skild guys are not looking into the volunteer tab sorry your only hope is getting someone skilled with make human