Requested: Plug&Play enviroment/scene for megayachts

Dear blender artists,

I’m a YachtDesigner hobbyist in RhinoCereos. I just started about 6 months ago with generating animations of these projects. I do have build a small library of objects and shaders.
I come for you to ask for a environment for a yacht of 140 meters.

Scope of work:
Design and deliver a plug&play enviroment for yacht between 100-150 meters renderable in cycles. The enviroment shall include:

1. Camera
    1.1) Camera does not have to be implemented, but may if required.
    1.2) Camera may be animated, but is not required
  2. Ocean to be included
    2.1) Ocean to be a calm ocean with slight breeze water rimples (Rimples to be max 5~15 cm high)
    2.2) Ocean shall be materialised with a shader fitting
  3. HDRI background
    3.1) One shot at dawn and one shot at afternoon shall be implemented
    3.2) Resolution is not set. Be sure that I want to render up to 8K images. So please keep it good quality
    3.3) DR is at least 6 or higher
    3.4) All lighting nodes shall be implemented
  4. Enviroment shall have a general wind force present (2-5 knots wind speed)
  5. In the enviromand shall be a 1 sided land or island to take renders from.
    5.1) Land shall be textured or materialised in any way you like. (May be woods, beach with people sunbathing, city pier or anything you come up with) Please use your imagination.

I would love to hear you guys reactions and what prices will be asked for this request.
I’m willing to pay good. The better work you promise to deliver, the more I’ll pay.
For any questions please don’t hesitate to ask me.

Kind regards,

ReinieRA

Agreement:
The BUILDER is responsible for payment of fees and expenses with regards to all
plan approvals, inspections, tests and legal requirements. Testing charges relating to the Builder’s
obligations and the Builder’s items of supply under the AGREEMENT and
SPECIFICATION will be for the account of the Builder. Any other costs are for the
account of the DRAECKDESIGN or otherwise specified.

Anything not mentioned in the Specification, which is essential to the
construction of the enviroment/scene and the operation of its systems, will be supplied and
the related work required, will be executed by the BUILDER, except where
specifically stated otherwise in the AGREEMENT or this Specification.

BUILDER may not use any data wich is under copyright against private usage in any way.
This scene/enviroment will not be used commercially. There will be no Credits given to copyright items by DRAECKDESIGN.

BUILDER shall discuss plans of scene/enviroment with DRAECKDESIGN before scope of work is signed.

Scope of work shall be binding by legal law used as in “The Netherlands” on date of signing for both parties.