I need a neighborhood created for my animated series

Hey guys, I’m working on an animated series, and I need a neighborhood created for my first scene.
I will be using it for animation… so i don’t need too high of a poly count… but not too low? Here’s what I’ve done so far so you can get a good grasp of what I’m looking for

For more references or a better understanding of what i’m looking for, use this please.

I’m not too familiar with prices that cg artists charge, but I know what’s outrageous, so we’ll do negotiations on private messaging. Or you could always just join the group and do it for free while being apart of a squad of blenders… I don’t know.
Just hit me up and we’ll talk about it, thanks.

[EDIT]
I’m getting some msgs regarding the post, which makes me feel better that there are some that are interested, but I’d like to clear up some ambiguity…

I’m looking to launch the first episode of the animated series by the end of the year. I’m still doing research of the standard rates from cg artists, so the best thing for you to do is to tell me your hourly rate, and how long it would take you to render what I request (in hours). I’m not looking for super high poly renders; I’m looking for videos of animations, or your efforts with city/outskirt/suburban environments.
The animated series focuses on humanoid movements… so when you send me your videos, i’ll be looking at body language and expressions.
As far as detail goes… it’s just model, texturing and proper UV mapping. Fancy details will be disregarded, so don’t bother… but you will receive kudos for your efforts in the extra detail.

PMing you now!

Alright, I’d like to see what you can do

I just sent a PM to you!

I can definitely do this. Poly count doesn’t matter on my side, so as high as you need is fine. Please have a look at my portfolio here.

How do you know what’s outrageous if you "don’t know what cg artists charge " ?

Hi, i have experience in baking high to low poly, and game ready modeling in general.

My website:

http://leonarddoye.wixsite.com/leo3d

Good luck with your project !