Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    when i was just learning blender i made a lot of really bad renders due to my frustrations of not knowing how to do anything...

I submit for the approval of the Midnight Society, the terrifying... day scene...

cloudy.png

Originally Posted by SandraDau View Post
    when i was just learning blender i made a lot of really bad renders due to my frustrations of not knowing how to do anything...

I submit for the approval of the Midnight Society, the terrifying... day scene...
    Thanks for sharing, SandraDau!

And here's another catastrophe of mine, from 2012:
    AwglSD-CMAEMogi.jpeg

@SandraDau, those clouds, they're very, um, solid. And symmetrical. ;-) Kinda heavy looking. I wouldn't want any of them to fall on me! But I share your sense of frustration in trying to learn what you need to know to accomplish a particular effect.

As for your sofa, Michael, it gives me the impression that it doesn't want me to sit on it. Ever!!

Originally Posted by bonito lil View Post
    @SandraDau, those clouds, they're very, um, solid. And symmetrical. ;-) Kinda heavy looking. I wouldn't want any of them to fall on me! But I share your sense of frustration in trying to learn what you need to know to accomplish a particular effect.

As for your sofa, Michael, it gives me the impression that it doesn't want me to sit on it. Ever!!
    Haha it's like me and sandradau tried to make fluffy things hard and painful

This is from one I first tried out all the different Sculpting Tools. It isn't really meant to be anything, but it looks like an awful cross between Felix the Cat and a Cacodemon from Ultimate Doom.
    Screenshot from 2017-05-28 10-11-27.png

Those sculpting tools are sooooo seductive! They keep leading me into 50mb atrocities. I've steered away from them for the time being until I get better at modelling overall and Blender comes up with a nice simple topology reduction tool.

Originally Posted by DylanAnimator View Post
    This is from one I first tried out all the different Sculpting Tools. It isn't really meant to be anything, but it looks like an awful cross between Felix the Cat and a Cacodemon from Ultimate Doom.
    Screenshot from 2017-05-28 10-11-27.png
    It's Lucifer :O

Originally Posted by michalzisman View Post
    It's Lucifer :O
    Oh no! It's a demonic cat!
    Last edited by DylanAnimator; 05-Jun-17 at 14:59.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12