Human re-texture importing

Dear Blender artists,

I’m a 3D modeller who recently started using blender to make my models a bit more photo realistic instead of the standart RhinoCereos internal renderer which I’ve been using for 4 years now. (before that V-Ray as a student)

I would like to get some human models in my models (Mega-Yacht)
I wanted to use 3 static models from “Renderpeople”. But, they don’t supply models for blender.
Can anyone import these from: 3DMAX, C4D, Sketchup or FBX from for me to blender and re-texture them?

I was looking for these 3 static/posed models:

For the payment/licences:
As logic tells, I’ll purchase the licence and models from render people.com. I’ll provide you with these models since you’ll work for me. You may work with these under my supervision and after the work you’ll send me the blender file with the models as correct as possible. After the transfers I advice you to not use these models anymore outside a CC-BY-NC-ND.

I’m looking forward to hear from your thoughts and offers! If interested respond here or send me a PM. Contact can be via mail or via PM’s.

Sneak peak on where your models will be used first?

1920x1200 @ 2000 samples. Your models will be used on the decks of the 420feet yacht

1920x1200 @ 2000 samples. Your models will be used on my remake boathouse of blender benchmark,

Kind regards,

ReinieRA

I just sent you a PM. Let me know what you think!

Hi Guys,

I’m glad to tell that I’ve found an experienced artist who is going to work on this.

Harris3D is going to take the scope on him and is going to import the model, re-texture it and make rigging for $55/model.
I’ve got a good feeling that he will deliver some good work.

Thank everyone for your messages and offers!

Kind regards,

DraeckDesign