Import from Mixamo to Blender in .FBX format - mesh artifacts

I am trying to work on animated Adobe Fuse character in Blender. Mixamo service allows me to rig the model and then I import it into Blender in .FBX
It works in general, but imported model in Blender has artifacts as shown on the screenshot.

The model on the right is imported in .DAE (collada) format and is completely okay. The model on the left is messed up, e.g. the hand seems broken where shown by arrows. With texture artifacts are even more noticeable.

Does anyone has any idea if this is possible to open Mixamo FBX animation in Blender? I already tried external FBX plugin http://blenderfbx.render.jp/ which uses Autodesk SDK - it does not work either.

I could work with .DAE format, but I cannot figure out how to import it to Unity then. This is a separate issue however.

Thank you in advance!

Whenever I import a model using FBX, I always make sure to put it into its rest position (pose mode, select all, Alt+R, Alt+G, Alt+S), just to be sure none of the bones are out of whack. Not sure if that’s the issue here, but it’s worth a shot.

Thank you for the reply. I tried many things (like different version of blender, Autodesk FBX converter, custom FBX importer plugin based on FBX SDK) but none of this worked. I ended up changing my workflow so that I don’t need FBX in Blender, I now use Collada files instead.

How do you deal with the animaitons imported from .dae files? I found that they don’t work the same as .fbx file in Blender.