Toy jeep (remote control)

Hello, i’m working on toy jeep car, i made this so far, so tell me your impressions. I want to be better.

Great work, can you tell me how did you do the smooth and the sharp edges so clean? I have big problem with this

thanx! you really have to be carefull with topology, you have to have clean mesh so you can do loop edge. if you apply smooth on faces be shure you can loop edge on those faces so you can make loop edge and drag it near edge you want to apear sharp.

i made little progress

Attachments

newest update

Attachments

current progress

Attachments

this is finished render, any thoughts?

Attachments

It looks very nice I think. It definitely feels like a toy car, and the materials feel plasticky as well. :slight_smile: Nice job! That would be a neat model to see on sketchfab.

The only two things that stood out to me to maybe change are that it might be nice if the red plane extends out over the whole image so you don’t see the HDR image in the background. It kind of takes away the focus from being only on the car when you’re able to see it. The other thing I noticed is there are a couple of edges that feel a bit sharp to me that it might be good to have a little bit of a bevel on. I circled the edges in the image below. Again, nicely done though!

Good observations, i’ll make changes now.