video export dont open in devinci resolve

hi to all
i export a movi from blender to work in devinci, i make all the shots in blender and export the shots with alfa channel and work with it in devinci.
the only way i can do it is with exr files but that makes me open a folder to every file .
can i export the files in mov or avi?
when i export the movi files it works on all the players like vlc or quicktime but devinci cant import it.

i did export the movi in all the formats and with and without alpha but devinci cant see them.
my canon camera works fine with devinci so i think its somthing is missing on the file exported from blender.

any one knows what is missing on the exported file ?
and can any one help to fix it?
i can even uplode the file here its say its not a movi file.
if you whant to see it its on my dropbox

i have the last blender 2.78b
thanks for your halp :slight_smile:

What codec are you using to export ?
If you want an alpha channel you are limited to the codecs available to you. They are basically quicktime animation codec or an image sequence of a format that can support transparency such as .png

I assume DR can import image sequences. That would be the best option as you will have transparency and .png is a lossless format

i did all the codacs that there are in blender .
but even without alfa it’s not working .
the movi clip can show you this its rgb (not rgba) and still not importing.
any clue ?

its seems that the only format and codac that is working is mpg4.
and alot of combination of format and codac dont work.
any one have an idea on how to export a movi with alpha that can work on devinci ?

if eny one will need it.
the only 2 options that i can import to devinci is:
format mpg4, codac mpg4 any container.
format quicktime ,codac qt rle with rgba (but devinci dont see the alpha,blender do see it), on h264 container.
im looking for new codacs :slight_smile:
is there a way to use other codacs on blender?