Image stabilizatiion for Gopro

Hi, I am looking for the best free image stabilization software. I plan to use it with gopro footage which will be shaky and bumpy. Any recommendations? I was able to find two addons but not sure if they work or are any good: High pass and importing log from virtual dub deshaker.

Moved from “General Forums > Blender and CG Discussions” to “Support > Other Software”

I’m not sure what you are asking - Usually this kind of thing is reserved for video editing software. I don’t think there are many open source varieties out as far as that goes. If you wish to use Blender I’d suggest using camera tracking. It should have a similar effect.

I’m new to taking videos, I thought blender is video editing software. I’m looking for software that will stabilize gopro action videos. The two add ons I mentioned for blender can be found by searching the forums. Just not sure whether they work, whether tracking would be suitable for shaky footage, which the entire clip will be. Or whether I should forego blender for other software