Blender 2.78b install error missing .dll files

I have just downloaded the latest version of blender and tried to install using the installer for windows 64bit with no success.

The installation process looks fine with no error messages, but when I go to open blender I receive a system error message as followed.

The program can’t start because avcodec-57.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.

I have looked into the program files where blender is installed and have found the following: avcodec-55.dll / avdevice-55.dll / avformat-55.dll

I then downloaded the new blender 2.78b zip file and found similar files, one of which was the missing .dll file as followed: avcodec-57.dll / avdevice-57.dll / avformat-57.dll

is there any way I can recover and fix blender without having to copy these files over manually, I don’t really want to mess with .dll files if I can because I know it can make things bad from worse. Any help is much appreciated, thank you.

I am still having issues with this, any help would be appreciated.

Ok, so I have searched the internet for support on this issue and have had no responses from the blender community as of yet, the issue has been going on since the last release of blender. Can’t install add-ons, can’t open blender, can’t save projects. I can’t emphasize enough how frustrating this is for me, my work flow has gone out the window. Please can someone help me fix this problem.

Yo what I did to fix issue was uninstall first then I went into c drive found the old Blender folder clicked on it and deleted all the content inside and done new reinstall worked after that, just save your plugins first.