I am looking for things to help with.

So for the past couple months, I have been trying to…throw myself into the fire…as they say…I am looking for small projects that I could help with for free to improve my current skills and possibly socialize and learn from others as I do. If anyone would like help with maybe a small blender game…or art for something in unity…nothing realistic mind you since I am not that good quite yet…I would be more than happy to help. I am also able to provide links to a few pages showing my work and progress so far. I draw, do a bit of spriting, and 3d modeling…

http://sagirou.deviantart.com/gallery/ <-This links to my Deviantart page

https://plus.google.com/u/0/105325489330188109880 <-This links to my Google+ account.

Also please feel free to PM me anytime right here on Blenderartists.org.

The job forums are not for promoting yourself. Moved to Off Topic

Doing great!

Doing great!

Doing great!

Doing great!

If you want to remove your thread, you can report your own posts to notify a moderator and let them know you want it removed.

If you want to help out other people with their projects, you can always go in the volunteer forum and reply to threads started there. There isn’t really an official place to promote yourself here, so miscellaneous stuff that doesn’t fit into any other category usually gets moved into Off Topic by the mods. There are already a couple self promotion threads here. It’s best to just go along and agree with the mods’ final decisions seeing as how they are pretty much busy running the place.

Also, post more often and be an involved member of the community if you want people to notice you here. Don’t just show up and ask for people’s attention as not many people will be eager to respond in that way.

Ive sent in replies on there…repeatedly…for months…no answers…kinda why im irritated…

Also I wasnt really trying to self promote…just more like…" Im bored…I can help with something…let me…" lol

I sent you a pm.

Yeah, the Volunteers section can be quite a mess sometimes, and actual organized projects don’t seem to exist as it seems like some people just try to start a thread for the first idea that pops in their head. Worst case scenario, you could try widening your scope and ask people on other websites.