Exterior of House Voderady

Hi guys,
I want to share one of my newer projects. I focused on greenery and lighting in evening scene…
Hope you like it

Attachments

I do like it!! Very appealing destination, aesthetically and creation:)

Amazing work! Congrats!..Could you share the rendering and illumination settings? and…where did you get those grasses and trees?..Thanks for a great work in Blender!!!

Lighting is just HDRI map, trees are from Evermotion and also my own. I modeled them by grove addon. Grass is from Adrew Price. I would like to answer all your questions, but I do not know what exactly do you think by rendering settings?

Reply @jim trim : Thank you for reaction. I appreciate it :wink:

What can I say to you?! Well done. Just two things:1. Try to rendering from different position of the camera;2. The tree on the left side is greenish than the right side. Try to achive balans in overall.

Very nice scene, you did a very good job.

Thanks for your advice :slight_smile:

Thank you :slight_smile:

Very nice images, but there are some details I would change:

• maybe try adding some aerial perspective by overlaying mist pass on the image, in my opinion the trees in the background need a tiny bit of fog on them,
  • I would add more trees in the background, I can see that there is nothing behind these 4 visible ones,
  • I personally would make the light on the evening scene a bit warmer,
  • I’m not sure but maybe the plaster texture on the first image needs to be in a higher resolution (?)

Overall nice results, did you use the Filmic Blender color management?

Wow… that green grass … awesome man … keep it up i really like it

Hi, thank you for your suggestions. I appreciated that you spend some time with my project. I agree with you. I don´t like to recreate finished project, but in this case, I will try.

and yes I used filmic

thank you, I used grass essentials with some my models

Great model and scene. Love that first shor, very nice colors and color combo.
What i dont like is the material on thw white building part. I cant figure out what sort of material that shoudl be.

how did you save your render without materials?
amazing render :slight_smile:

could you share how you configurate the nodes for the glass material ? :slight_smile:

It looks great! I really like the lighting in it. Well done.

It is called clay render and you can find it in Blender here:

at first you create white material and in the window on the picture zou choose this material, after it will be used in render for every object.

Thanks a lot :slight_smile: