Be Different

I tried creating something focusing on being different. I cant figure out what to do next or if its the time to finish it. Any help/idea is appreciated. Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Without Post Processing

Nice scene! What I could do is just having 1 object, on the greyscale image colored. Chair vs guitar, I choose guitar.

Thanks, will try for sure.

I dont know why nobody replies to my scenes :confused: Im new here and tried posting these in focused critiques, finished projects everywhere, no result. Even “this looks too boring” helps. :frowning:

The lighting seems a bit off in this in terms of dynamic range. Filmic Blender can help a lot with this. I learned about it from Blender Guru. Link to the site for the add on/program:

Link to the Blender Guru tutorial:

It’s an interesting message that this picture is sending. However, I believe that you need to put more focus in the single chair standing out on the left. It almost blends in with the picture and my eyes are drawn to the spots of light on the ground coming from the windows instead. Perhaps if you focus the lights more on the chair and bring it closer to the center of the picture (keep in mind Rule of Thirds), the chair could stand out more. Also, place less attention on the other chairs by blurring them and keeping them out of focus.

As for why nobody comments, Focused Critiques is usually one of the less visited subforums of the Artwork section, so people are less likely to comment here. Another reason might be your low post count as new users have their posts delayed due to moderation leading to less people noticing them. Once you reach over 10, you should be fine.

Thanks @aux, but actually this was my first render using filmic blender. I think I actually ruined the advantage I got while post processing, maybe I should be a lil more subtle.

@The Omnilord, thanks for your in depth analysis ^_^. I hope making the sun darker will put more focus on the subj :slight_smile:

The black and white looks wayyyyy better than the color version. It is easier to get a good looking black and white render anyway than a color one because color is soooo complicated.