"Studio"

hi guys there is my latest personnal project

blender+cycle+filmic !

hope you like it

(credit : Troy_s and mareck for filmic and comprehension , Diane for the artpaint , INT2 architecture for refference )

Attachments

Another render : bedroom

Stunning. Amazing work.

I really like the whitework and the flooring

Like the sparseness, the starkness. But really it’s the painting that brought me here. Did you do that too?

Awesome. No reason to use Max and Vray anymore. :slight_smile:

Fantastic lighting, just wow! The only thing that’s bothering me is the noise in the shadows in the bedroom shot.

Great render, amazing lighting.
Filmic_blender really helps this type of scenes shine.

I am extremely interested in your render settings/render-time.

No reason to use Max and Vray anymore. :slight_smile:

Max is another story…but I still find that Cycles is slow for interior Archviz and you can never get rid of noise as other engines do. Until someone suggests a caching method or some kind of adaptiveness we have to deal with extremely long times.

Like it!@Sun burn, like Yafaray can do it

the painting and fallen vase really frightens me, looks so horrible. :no:

Thanks everyone ! (special mention for mr Troy_s Thank you so much for your feedback) !

the setting is simple no clamp, 6 diffuse and glossy bounce , reflectiv caustic on , just one hdri , filmic high contrast
20000 samples 3 hour/shot (3xGTX980)

The painting is fact by one of my co-worker.

and there is other renders :

the setting is simple no clamp, 6 diffuse and glossy bounce , reflectiv caustic on , just one hdri , filmic high contrast
20000 samples 3 hour/shot (3xGTX980)

On what resolution if I may ask?

Very nice!
I’m trying swap my workflow from 3dstudio/vray to blender/cycles, especially I do architecture visualisations. Trying to reach your level…
Congratulations!
The wood map of the floor is a procedural one, I guess?

Thanks for sharing the samples… I was looking at your renders on twitter and did not see info on it…
I already suspected such an amount of samples… last render of mine to test for eliminating graininess came close to that also…

Maybe someday you would like to share your blend files (with or without textures) so people can see what’s going on…
Anyhow… again: very nicely done… With these kind of renders, Blender gains a lot of ‘status’

yes its 1920x1200

Thanks , the wood map is image texture of my own product with Ps

Awesome work !
The light is perfect (regarding the recent posts on this forum, filmic seems to be THE color manager to use !).
The artwork is cool ! Morbid but cool !
All the shots are impressive. I would like to reach such a level of perfection…

Excellent!