Can i transfer drivers from one computer to another?

Hello. I found my old Drawing tablet the other day and wanted to use it again. However i have a new computer since when i got the tablet before in the past.
The tablet is kind of a knock off product and has no name on it whatsoever. Bt i remember it came with a disc to get it working on a computer.

It wont work just by plugging it into my new computer. The tablet has power and knows when the pen is touching it but it wont move the mouse on screen.

I do kind of have access to my old computer i put the disc in when i bought the tablet, however it isn’t “my” computer anymore. i Just know the person who has it now.

After moving I don’t know Where the disc is or if i even still have it because it’s been a year or two since i used teh tablet.

Anyway.

is there a way i can transfer what the disc installed on the other computer onto a flash drive and put it on my new computer?
I don’t know if it’s a driver or something else that it needs.

Thanks

maybe try looking at device manager and figuring out the actual product -> look for that installer -> install that.

It only shows up as USB Interface Device with a caution sign.

The item looks exactly like a “Huion 8 x 6 Inches Digital Graphics Drawing Tablet - 680s Black” online but just without the name.

Do you think it would run on the same software if i can find that kind of downloads?

Update; I have tried to download the driver to the actual tablet this one appears to be an exact knock off of, and that sadly does not work :frowning:
but really this thing is an exact copy of the Huion 6 x 8 680s tablet. The only difference being that the brand name is not written on it.