Rig Wanted

Hello all, I am looking for a human rig that is based on me as a personal rig. I am not paying but you can PM me for more details if you would like, thank you!

Have you taken a look at BlenRig? It’s by far the best (humanoid, but others in the making!) rig for Blender I’ve found in multiple months of searching for my own project.

It’s on the level that it would take even a skilled rigger months to create, with hundreds of well-labeled bones, constraints, etc. It even has a plugin, which makes it a Rig type in the Add menu and a better UI!
I know it’s a bit daunting to set up (especially if you want to use it for the face. Otherwise, it’s actually pretty easy), but it gives BY FAR the best results I’ve seen. (Example: Cosmos Laundromat)

All the information you need to properly set up a rig can be found in the PDF instruction manual provided for free on Blender Cloud, as long as you’re willing to actually read it. If not, then good luck, because I haven’t found any good video tutorials for Blenrig out there!