Legend of Cynder: A New Beginning

Hello blender community…

I have recently started Sixth Form 6 months ago with the intent of becoming a film / director / editor and writer when I leave. My first plan is to make a fan-film of the Legend of Spyro: A New Beginning, but with a twist… the main character will actually be Cynder.

I am looking to put a team together consisting of animators, character artists, modelers ect… everyone needs to complete the scenes which will be emailed to me and edited by me for display on YouTube.

For this team, I am looking for a couple of people to do just the modeling, a couple of people to do just the texturing… anybody and everybody can be of use to me.

This project has many different benefits for blender… 1- We (I) will be using Blender extensively for this entire project. Luckily, every scene will be made into five minutes and rendered that way so it will be less strain on the program, and on the animators.

I am looking for blender fanatics , people that have ether recently started using blender and is at the beginning stages of learning or seasoned veterans… I just want to add that this work is for the Spyro community.

My time goal for completing this project alone was never in sight, but with help we can improve the quality and the time to completion.

So please, if you feel that you can be of help in any way! Please contact me at [email protected]

And don’t bring up copyright, I already know about those problems.