Rigify - Combined foot and hand, multiple eyes

Hi.

I’m in the process of rigging my first model and, of course, I have made it way harder for myself than I should have, at least in terms of getting the most potential out through the rig.

I’m having a hard time understanding the very technical stuff in rigify, but understand that what I’m trying to achieve is possible.

My first problem is the feet. My character has “hands” for feet:

I would like them to have a rig that serves for both fingers as well as the foot roll. In this case I’m not sure what would be most effective, a separate rig for the fingers or a modified paw set. Any constructive input on this would be very much appreciated!

Second, My character has 5 eyes and I’m planning on using UVWarp for iris movement. But I also want the eyelid movement from rigify. I have experimented a bit on this but have not found a way for the 3 additional eyes I copied to follow the Eye tracker. Also, I’m confused about if the middle eye will have problems following properly in both directions since rather than the copied in bottom and top eye lid, it’s more like two “side” eye lids.
How would I go about solving this? What is deciding how the eyes move and how does it relate to the bones?

Thank you for reading! Hopefully, I have expressed my questions clear enough.