Komplete Audio 6

hey guys,

I started modeling the “Komplete Audio 6” soundcard by Native Instruments. My Goal is it to put it in a nice setting with headphones and a laptop/pc or something like that. maybe you have also some ideas :wink:

what do you think about it?

cheers

Materials and modelling look great! (the table looks a bit too smooth though) You did a good job on the lighting as well, it feels very realistic. The framing feels a bit of. The focus seems to be on the top of the device but the side is facing the camera (so what do you really want to show us?)
The background pic with the blaster and the old monitor give it a bit of a “hipster-feel” (if you know what i mean xD), especially with the chromatic abberation it doesnt quite fit your foreground model. I like both styles but you should pick if you want a clean “advertise” look or a more of a real life scenario.
I guess the device is for recording audio? If so you could put a instrument or microphone in the picture (along with the headphones and laptop). Coffee and notes would work too think :slight_smile:
(hope i wasnt too confusing, having trouble to express myself today, i need food)
Im looking forwards to see more :smiley: