First blender project

My first interior attempt in blender.

Attachments

Some good looking elements to this. But it’s too dark. Try and brighten it up quite a bit.

Thank you for your suggestion. I will take care…

Good Try keep it up :slight_smile:

Too dark but good usage of textures and nice scene composition. Have you made objects yourself?

Not everything. Sofa was done by someone else. Thank you for noticing. Will uploaded revised version soon.

No hate but in what kind of world is this a 4 star work.

Nice. How long it took?

This is just low-res image with low samples. It just took an hour.:stuck_out_tongue:

Love it. Especially for your first project. Only thing I can suggest is maybe an HDR and/or better lighting in certain areas like the window etc. Maybe you should up the sample size on the render although its not a huge deal.

Thank you. I have tried a lil as i was learning another stuff.

Tried hdr and lil more time for rendering

Much better with the brighter image. Bump map on floor looks to be inverted? Also, could tone that down a bit, and maybe add a spec map.

Thank you. will take care next time

really better now and agree with peter18 for the bump .
and for the left sided table with the screen another texture because it looks like the same as the floor.
i like the lightning .

You can fix the fact that the scene is a bit dark by using blender filmic. I think the the bump for the wooden floor material is a bit overkill but still for the first interior scene it is very good. Keep it up :wink:

Looks good, but I think maybe it could use a little ambient occlusion, to help the stuff in the shelves to feel more like it’s actually on the shelf.

i have used filmic only after seeing some tutorials.

I have used AO but i think its not that much effective yet.

Can i add anything else to this scene?