Sorry to bother, I need a Maya binary file converted to an fbx as a favor!

please pm me!
Sorry to disturb but this needs to happen asap!

Hahahaha, From someone on here with 657 post this cracks me up. Now Problem, As a favout ill do it for £10,000

But for real though can you help me out?

For Real? For real i think your find the mods move your thread ASAP.

No need for that kind of attitude, in fact I expect as much.
I’m just a dude in need of help, that’s all! Don’t be a jerk about it.

Hey Sorry dude, Just made me chuckle (you have to take my sense of humour with a pinch of salt). It depends on how complex it is and many other factors. I Suggest you post this again in the paid work or free work forums or the general help forum section.

Sorry to bother

I need a Maya binary file converted to an fbx

as a favor

this needs to happen asap!

These statements don’t add up. They may make sense in isolation, but not as a whole. Have you considered changing any one of these requirements?

Don’t be a jerk about it.

I’ll do that for 500 dogecoins.

Bro I literally just need someone with maya to open the file and export as fbx, that’s it.

https://i.imgflip.com/1k8gth.jpg

I can’t help the thread author…
… but what a deplorable attitude guys, he was nice!

Hey i made clear i was playing about, Dude if you cant find someone to convert it for you ill call a mate of mine antonio millo. He has maya, but i dont, ill see if he’s willing to take the time to do it for you. God seems like no ones aloud to have a wicked sense of humor anymore, when did life become so serious. :slight_smile:

Is there not a trial version of maya you can download for 30 days to just do the conversion?

Edit: After an exhaustive 2 second search on google for Maya free trail, Yes you can download maya 2017 for free 30 day trial. Dude do some basic search’s next time hahaha. Hope it works out for you.

Nice meme. Could refer to potential data loss as fbx won’t support all the features of many native DCC app formats, ma, max, blend etc included.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]473545[/ATTACH]

Glad to see you’re not dead, and still fighting the good fight against idiocracy.

Moved from “General Forums > Blender and CG Discussions” to “Jobs > Volunteer Work”

Also deleted a bunch of off-topic responses

Have you tired this site?

https://www.file-extensions.org/convert-mb-to-fbx