Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    thanks for the reply! I thought the floor looked off as well, but i couldn't figure it out. I downloaded filmic and messed with the lighting, and its looking better!

Thanks!!!

update 8

I got filmic blender, and i added a pink lighting to add more variable. Tell me what you think/

Thank you for all of your help!

Attachment 477288

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BMW sunset 3.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	126.8 KB 
ID:	477313

Here i think this will show to photo

Sorry for responding so late I decided to take a large break from blender to work on some other stuff before I saw your comment. I don't know anything about cars so I can't help you there but when it comes to the rest I basically agree completely with AT-ACT. Your changes in lighting definitely improved it. But your google drive link isn't working for me so I can't take a look at the materials but they do look like they need some work. I would suggest using pbr shaders (mainly fresnel) if your aren't using them already. And what your floor might be missing is some more detail but that's just a guess. And this may be a small thing but I think the poles look a bit off too.
    Last edited by Robsorb; 10-Jun-17 at 14:33.

The reason it looks like a toy is mainly because of the background. It looks like some sort of toy town model.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12