Shake to sound effect

hello,

you all probably know the shake effects that for example dubstepgutter uses ( i will add a video link here so you can see it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsruT6TtXx8 )
the shake reacts to the frequenzies of the song, and I thought that i wanna try the same with blender!

so I tried to add a noise modifier but I couldnt find any way to make it wiggle stronger to the sound, i tried keyframing an empty to sound and use it as base but that didnt work because it only was able to react into 2 directions, and that looked boring and weird.

is there a way to add a noise modifier OR something that could do the same function, like a shake to sound. I know about how to make a zoom or a scale to sound, but I couldnt find a way to do a shake especially because a shake is more something uncontrolled :confused:

Put noise to channels of keyframes of empty. Use constraint “copy location” or “copy rotation” to camera with empty as target. Bake sound to keyframe of influence.

Thank you! it worked :wink: I will try around a bit with it, and if I have more questions I dm you if thats okay