Switching scenes problem

When i switch scens from game to lose screen somnetimes the tex dose not show also switching in the blender interface the camera jumps to places that it shouldn’t be.
http://pasteall.org/blend/index.php?id=45708
Any ideadswhat wrong?

Also saved stuff out to exe and the title screen does not show !!!

Attachments

clock game 7.blend (1.3 MB)

Any ideadswhat wrong?

Nothing that explains anything you want to do or archive except find my problem in this mess.
So you want to show a dead screen when you ‘die’?

first:
8 camera’s while you need 1 is overkill.
all those cubes with all broken links to actuators.
half the stuff is there for making your head spin?

second:
Ok found the cube with the message so far so good.
found the object receiving the message, it commands it to reset.

third:
I could not find anything in-game that brings me to the score screen, because you didn’t program it to do so.

fourth:
ok after a closer look you got a restart object, that is not registering anything due to you let it restart with a message.
and the restart object is getting added when you die, it has a static mesh, it wont fall down and if spawned and it doesn’t hit anything the collision will not trigger the setScene command.

advice:
remove all broken stuff and stuff you don’t need first.
now remove that restart thingy, head to the cube with the message, remove it(message not the object) and connect the collision directly with the/a scene actuator, put it on set scene (or add overlay if you want a screen to popup and keep game screen intact) set you 3rd scene and everything should work.

Last:
Nice type of game you gonna make, i like the idea :slight_smile:

ops i didint realise i had so many cameras, complete accident , thats probubly the problem.
It did make it to the end screen coz i added a sound and it played but just diidnt see anything.
Didint make the scrore screen work in that version coz couldnt switch to the scene and see stuff.
thanks glad you liked it :D, i worked round it an just made it single scene for submission.