Indie Team Looking for Help with Low Poly Survival Game!

Hi,

My name is Nick and I’ve just recently started to work on a low poly survival game. I’m not going to go in-depth of what the game is about because I haven’t quite mapped out everything. I’m currently alone in this project and I have the talent to do most things, but I do need some help. If you are loyal to the project and help out a lot, you may get royalty. I would love to work with some of you on this project of mine and I’m looking forward to working with you! Have a nice day!

Open Positions:
3D Character Animator
3D Low Poly Modeler
UI Designer

Engine Used:
Unreal Engine 4

Style we’re going for:

Project Title:
Not yet determined

E-mail: [email protected]

Update: Some positions have been filled. However, we can still use a lot of help in these positions.

Hello,
i’ve sent you a mail @[email protected].

Cheers,
Davide

Hello!-

I am an environment artist looking to expand my portfolio. If you have need for someone who can plan with level designers and model small environment assets to put in engine and make a functional, and pleasing environment, I would love to be apart of this project.

I have much experience with Unreal Engine as well. From my past work I have learned material setup with PBR textures, and know well how to match to the engine’s workflow. if you would like to learn more about my work or are interested in hiring me, please do not hesitate to email me.

:[email protected]

-Good day!

Count me in but I am a programmer and I work in unity if somehow I can be useful let me know!