question about workflow blender modeling to cinema 4d rendering

Hi

Is there anyone here who know or have a good worflow to export blender/cycles(materials) to 4d cinema?
I am looking for the best way to export scenes with empty<>(nulls in cinema) and duplicate objects<>(instances in cinema),
if possible, export the materials with the texture automatic linked in cinema 4d material?

Someone has a method, does it work in some way?

Exporting with fbx is the most normal for me, but it does not keep duplicates, instance and much less textures.
.Obj is impossible to use for big files with a lot of instances.
collada.dae doesn’t do (or i don’t know how to setup the export) that promise,

Scenes are configuratedfor archiviz still image, not nessecary animation or pose exports

thanks

and sorry for mi english

If you don’t mind me asking, but why would you want to open a Blender scene in C4d for rendering? Cinema 4d’s render engine is not really up to date anymore. It is actually one of its weak points.

Point in case: Cycles was ported to Cinema4d :wink:

Well, Actually I’m working in a team project, and the scene will be rendered in cinema 4d/corona render, the problem is that actually I have fast modeling in blender than cinema, and cinema have some problems with the viewport speed workflow, With big scenes blender have better results to move scenes in wireframe view.

And actually I don’t know how easy way to transalte the scene modeling in blender to cinema, basically, the problem is time, for me, i’m fast modeling in blender and export to cinema, and i think that blender have more fast modeling tools if you know how to use it than cinema 4d.

thanks