Thinking of buying

Hey guys, what’s your opinion about this scene? Any advice for improvements is welcomed. Composition and better resolution will be done after your recommendations.

Some information about top image: All items have real world dimensions, there is 1.5cm glass above the wood table. Thinking to add dof on the jewelry display.

It’s hard to focus on the pendants or make out any detail because of the “noisy” white textures. Maybe try to create some contrast by putting the crosses on darker and more uniform backgrounds, like black or navy blue? Also, the black cloth on top is needlessly distracting our attention from the main point of the image, so maybe try removing it, or changing the color to something that blends into the background more. I hope this helped :slight_smile: Good luck on your artwork!

as above +
google jewelry and find good image references - kind you like, so you’ll have a pleasure mimicking to learn
>>> most tricky & important thing about metals is lighting and surface details, along with perfect mesh = high poly; as you can observe in your renders

I followed some of your advice, this is the result. I cant’t deside with which colors to go. Everything besides the display will be blurred. What do you tnink?