Uninstalled Old Python, Now Blender Won't Start

So I installed Python 3.6, and went about cleaning up my machine by uninstalling Python 3.5.2, and now Blender won’t start. Even after re-installing 3.5.2 in the C:/Python folder, blender won’t run.
I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled Blender several times, and no matter what, Blender won’t run. I don’t even get as far as the splash screen. Something messed up on my machine and it’s making me nervous. Thoughts?

No need to be nervous it just sounds like you got the Python environment variable ‘PYTHONPATH’ pointing to 3.6 and Blender is trying to use that instead of the required 3.5.x. You can either remove or change the environment variable or set it before you run Blender. For example I use Fusion and Blender and Fusion requires a different version of Python to be installed so I just use the following in a windows shortcut on my desktop to launch Blender:

Target:

C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe /c "set PYTHONPATH=C:\Python35;C:\Python35\Lib;C:\Python35\DLLs;C:\Python35\Lib\site-packages && start /D ^"C:\Program Files\Blender\blender-2.78b-windows64\^" blender.exe"

Start In:

"C:\Program Files\Blender\blender-2.78b-windows64"

Yes - you are right.
By editing my path file in Windows, that worked. I really have no need to run Python 3.6, so I just rolled back to 3.5.2, and with the path file change, all is working well. I would give you rep points if I could. Thank you for your help!