Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Testing-> 3D View: Sculpt/Paint Menus

Originally Posted by PixelPete View Post
    Testing-> 3D View: Sculpt/Paint Menus
    Ohh, that's the name!

Thank you.
    Be patient, English is not my language.

hmm, maybe i should fix the name convention there.

Or perhaps mention the name of the add-on in the first message
    I was searching with the words "brush" or "tools"
    Be patient, English is not my language.

I'm using your add-on, thank you very much for this contribution. It's very cool to have the big icons but I don't find the dropdown menu as handy as a direct access to the brushes through a pie menu, especially considering the brushes (when set to big icons) are in the second submenu. Also I find the options like Radius and Strength not very useful and more cluttering since we have F and Shift+F for that, which is more visually comprehensive.

Question : Is there a way to change a couple of lines of code so it just brings the brushes when I hit Alt+V ? The brushes are usually what we change the most frequently so having them pop this way would be awesome I think.
    Last edited by ChameleonScales; 20-Mar-17 at 15:40.

@ChameleonScales:
    It opens up the menu you opened up the last time you used it, so if you only use the brushes, it´s going to instantly open them up. (At least it does for me and I love that and wouldn´t want it to be changed). For quick access to the standard brushes I would recommend the sculpt brushes pie menu (hotkey "w") in the "Pie Menu: 3D Viewport Pie Menus" addon (It´s a preinstalled addon, you just have to check the checkbox for the sculpt hotkey under preferences).

hi, this addon is now in release & will be in Blender 2.79

PixelPete thanks for help in this thread.
    @ChameleonScales
    hi, menu is designed for fast access to brushes & tools you may want to change on the fly, it's a new menu & works well in it's use cases.
    I have also just updated the viewport pies sculpt brush menu so it's 1 menu & faster to use.
    Thanks

Originally Posted by PixelPete View Post
    @ChameleonScales:
    It opens up the menu you opened up the last time you used it, so if you only use the brushes, it´s going to instantly open them up.
    Not if you uncheck " Use compact menus for brushes" in the Add-ons preferences, in which case it adds a submenu (not sure why, I guess it's to make room for the options to rename the brush, make it single user, fake user etc but to me it doesn't mean we have to move all the other thumbnails to a submenu).
    Anyway thank you Meta-Androcto for this add-on, it's already quite interesting.

@Meta-Androcto: Great news across the board! Thanks for making/working on tools that save a lot of my time! Hats off to you
    @ChameleonScales: You´re right. Sorry, I didn´t pay attention to that, because I already use the Sculpt Brush Pie-menu for standard brushes and was only looking for a quick way to access all my brushes (including custom brushes) at once, which this addon allows me to do so elegantly having the "use compact menus for brushes" enabled.

What about having all brushes in a pie menu?? XDDDDDDD.

Sin título.png

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12