Kid's show on Youtube

Hey everybody! Just wanted to show a little kid’s show I’ve been working on with some people. Sadly, I’m the only artist on the show so 100% of the visuals you see are made by me (actually, there are a couple Blendswap models here and there).

I’ve made this without another artist (excluding the previously mentioned Blendswap models which I think is about 3 so far), so with that in mind: let me know if you can think of any ways the show can be improved without a major time commitment. I spend 60+ hours a week already on producing 10 minutes of content a week, but anything that you guys might have to say that wouldn’t double that, I’d love to hear!

Btw, I’m not trying to promote the channel or project. It’s a kid’s show. I doubt anyone here would like it too much. So feel free to not like the videos or subscribe and also feel free to just skim through.

Thanks!

Edit: It helps if I actually post the link… [https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3p_NyJ9TNtafW0e-WU0jgg

](https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3p_NyJ9TNtafW0e-WU0jgg)

Attachments

Okay…The stop motion approach looks like it’s going well with the length of time you created. For me, it was the kind of show that made my eyebrow twitch despite how I try to make it logical in my head. The characters are interesting to watch with its simplistic design. You might have a hit on your hands depending on how far you are going to take this.

The characters are cute and appealing and that really helps. I guess the time constraints mean that an image sequence is the only way of working. Maybe a fully animated 10 sec intro would be good? Make sure you don’t burn yourself out - 60 hours a week is a lot.

Great work. Keep up the good work and it’ll pay off.

xD probably best reply I’ve ever seen. Yeah, it does look good, but it wouldn’t hurt to make it into an animation. I think this would be more like an animated storyboard?

Actually, not so much. If you have cable and it shows HBO, I want you to take a look at a show called, “Animals”. Now, I’m not sure if you’re sensitive to harsh language on the show, but if you pay attention on how the animation is being done on it, it may help you! In fact, if you have time, look it up on the internet and try to watch and episode or clip.