Help Needed

Hi, I am looking for some one to model and animate 3d rolling custom dice (rounded) with moon phase textures, please contact me if your interested and what you might charge, tried to do it myself but couldn’t get it, I’d like to use the model for future renderings or hire for continued work…

Private message sent.

here is more info for those interested,

I am the go between for Chris, he has the Dice in Real life, his design, hes planning on a web site
where we’ll use the anim with transparent BG, I am thinking to render it myself but don’t know Blender that well (my last anim was on an Amiga)

notes from Chris:

the idea is to have the dice being rolled at the viewer and stopping to show several faces. the money is still there for whoever wants to do it. like i said it is only two seconds in length but to have the option of various faces for the several different finishes.

yes one casting of two dice, so that you can see the top and front of each cube. had not thought of the background, whatever is simplest would seem to be best, a complimentary color.

it is the banner for the landing page, capture the eye so to speak

of course it would be very cool if we could get it to show every possible combination eventually so that it could be used on the definitions page, though that seems quite a lot of work and the definition could be illustrated with static images.

I cannot seem to upload a picture, will keep trying, 3 second anim maybe all thats needed

Here are the dice that need to be modelled, I am trying to get the textures now, the model its self is easy enough, I even did that I cannot seem to get textures to work right, no real experience with Blender, my last Anim job was on an Amiga :slight_smile:

This sounds do-able. We can continue this via email. [email protected]

Hi, I sent you a private message.

the mesh can be real simple. the texture on each face is what will complete the detail… and that can be done with normal maps.
reply back if you want to know more

I think we have enough applicants right now, thank you all, hope to decide tonight on who to work with

I know you said no more applications, but if you haven’t decided, please consider me… I have two Intel Xeon Octacore Hyperthreaded cpus (32 threads) for fast rendering as well. And over three years of experience in 3D Arts.
My Portfolio

Narrowed it down to too people, thanks everyone I hope the project is as amazing as meeting all of you, I will let Artist know this evening

Chris made his choice this morning “GEO” got the job, one of the thing Chris liked about GEO is that he went ahead and made a sample dice animation and set it to us.