Looking for freelance Blender artists to hire in future projects

Hi there.

We are a small studio, we are migrating all our production towards Blender and we are looking for Blender artists to hire, specially in Madrid, Spain, but not only in Madrid, there are some situation where we can work remotely.

Of course people outside Spain is welcome to send CV´s also, if the quality is what we look for we could think in working remotely with them too.

This is not for an specific project, but more to have a bit of a contact list with artists to hire because usually we have to react pretty fast when we have a new project, and having a list of people to contact will ensure us that reaction speed, on the other hand if you are on our list you are likely going to be contacted for a job if your quality is good four our standards.

We will try to answer everyone who send us their CV and tell them if we are going to include him or not, and in a negative case we will try to explain why in case we can help them to improve (from our perspective of course), but depending on the amount of emails we receive we may be a bit slow answering.

Please put in the subject: "BlenderArtists CV: “name” “position”

Take this as an example: “BlenderArtists CV: Pedro Martinez, Animator”

This way we will be able to maintain your contact in order and organized to be able to reach you as fast as possible when we need you.

Also to work remotely we prefer people with professional experience apart from good quality and skills because is hard and very time consuming to teach someone remotely, but for people in Madrid (or that can come to Madrid for some projects) that can come to our office to work we can consider students without any professional experience if, again, the quality and skills are good enough.

Please check our website for our kind of projects: www.Bone-Studio.com

Right now we are working a lot in VR with the HTC Vive and real time content (with Unreal Engine and Unity) wich is something that it´s not present yet in the website, but also do a lot of render work, specially for explain and advertise different kinds of technology.

If someone is interested please send an email directly to me, the address is in the website (I prefer not to publish it here just to avoid Spam bots from catching it, I´m Juan)

I hope this thread is in the right place and everyone interested contact us, and of course this is for paid projects, not any kind of free collaboraation.

Best regards and thanks to everyone!

Since this is not for a specific project, it qualifies as deferred pay. Moved to “Volunteer Work”

Moderation note: Discussion has been split to this thread