Problem With Painted Texture Render Mode Black Lines

Hello everyone . Im angry for not knowing how to solve this issue since i solved all issues with blender/unity/photoshop on my own but this one … seems to have iron fist … ill attach jpg’s of my panda model that seems to have “geometry borders” on places that look totally colored in texture . I have seen some solutions like this >smart uv unwrap-did that didnt work;clone parts with brush-did that didnt work;remove doubles -didnt work;remove bad geometry triangles-didnt work ; mark seems and then unwrap and paint and so on … - didnt work ; i did most of work in “blender render” mode since some guy on tube told its best for texture paint (maybe a lie ?) . I searched for errors in geometry within every vertice point and cant find errors that would cause these lines … some guy suggested moving whole uv map for 0.000125 or something like that (i dont know how to do it ) , other guy suggested that turning on some quadratic filter will fix it (cant find it help ?) , third guy suggested that i shold file>external data>pack all into blend (didnt work) . So you guys are my last hope … if solution is to do it from start marking seems in cycles and so on please give me detailed description on how to do it , do not answer “you didnt mark seems good” because i think i did very good job at that (maybe i didnt but dont know what i missed so give me details on how you guys do it). Kindly post solutions if possible. thanks . Aleks
(im willing to do skype session where you can look at inside of my model and so on…)

Attachments

Update to my post i did it in cycles but when i import in Unity seems show again and in blender there are no lines in object , texture paint or render mode … i tried turning of mip mapping , not working …

Attachments

OK found out why . For ANYONE who has SAME PROBLEM like me … to solve this problem you have to MANUALLY add COLOR of each island in UV map OVER the BORDER of that island … Unity is stupid and uses decompression and mipmapping and bla bla bla and thats why u need additional color OVER BORDERS !!! hopefully you guys wont have same problems :slight_smile: gl all ! :slight_smile: