Out Of The Blue Studio is hiring!

Out of the Blue Studios is hiring!!
Out of the Blue Studios has a mission to Help Indies get paid through the creation of solid semi-professional teams and by building and providing Infrastructure, Systems and Tools.

• We primarily use the Unity Game Engine and Blender is our Main art Software

• Our Games will be distributed on Mobile app stores and Steam. We will also have some console builds later on.

• We have 7 Projects and are currently focusing on 4 of them.

• We usually have between 40-50 members with teams ranging in size.

Out of the Blue Studios is a great opportunity for dedicated individuals to gain experience and a chance to get into the game industry. It is a way of gaining new contacts, business opportunities and for exploring new methods of doing things.

What we are offering you will be hard pressed to find elsewhere. We appreciate people who are willing to learn and are not afraid to make mistakes. We are not here to judge but rather to give constructive critique. We help you to learn including providing materials and tutorials. The best place to learn directly is on the battlefield.

We have projects that range from small to big and simple to advanced. Our games have different flavours and styles. There is flexibility to work on multiple projects and to move between them.

Main Positions

• Animator- mostly character animation

• Texture Artist - ability to paint textures on 2D Uv map, or directly at the model. Ability of sculpting using alpha brushes is a plus :slight_smile:

• Environment Modeler- creating models (also UVs) of environment assets (texturing is a plus)

• Props modeler - beginner who is willing to learn from given materials/tutorials.

• Rigger (basic/ intermediate)- this person supposed to know how to rig all kind of creatures (also facial expressions)

• Rigger (advanced)- supposed to know how to rig everything :slight_smile: from simple car to advanced tank, characters, creatures etc.

• 3D generalist- someone who covers few aspects of 3D production (like texturing, materials, modeling, rig, lights, sculpts, animation… )

• Sculptor(modeler with a tablet :smiley: )- create sculpts and retopology

• Programmer - 2.5D (2D characters), VP of Engineering, Chief Architect

• Designers e.g. UI, Typography, Web, Graphic, etc.

• Creative Director - to take leadership over the creative aspect of game development.

• Marketers - Research, Content, SEO, Manager

• Business - Finance/CFO/Accountant

Our Mission is to :- Streamline the game development process; Refine, test & prove concepts & designs; Develop and utilize tools and systems to assist development; Attract additional attention & capital.

Our Culture and Values are :- Regular and effective communication; Contribution, sharing and mentorship; Flexibility, adaptability and initiative; Supporting, help and training; Working together in harmony and cooperation.

Requirements for joining :- Passionate, mature, dedicated, autonomous and works well in groups; Prepared to make a minimal time/availability commitment; Takes initiative and able to self manage; Regular communication is paramount!; We use Tools such as Discord, HacknPlan, Google drive & docs and are setting up a CRM web platform.

Contact Us
Email us at : [email protected]
You can come say hi on our discordhttps://discord.gg/Bpdueek
Follow or message us on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/OutoftheBlueStudios/
Follow or @tweet us on Twitterhttps://twitter.com/OOTBlueStudios

Or just PM me

well im willing to help if you got a leash or two on some children

Hello-

I am an environment artist looking to expand my portfolio with all kinds of opportunities. My main skill sets lay in the range of color theory, scene anatomy, and lighting. I am certainly capable of modeling small environmental assets and texturing them with ease.
I have experience in such programs as Blender 3D, World Machine, Speedtree, and other image editing software such as GIMP.

I have experience working in engines such as Unreal Engine, and Unity Engine. I am well versed in both and understand their workflow well. If you find I would be an asset to this studio, please do not hesitate to contact me. Email: [email protected]

-Cheers!

Hello,

Would love a chance to work on tangible projects and it will be an awesome learning opportunity. Here is my sketchfab link for your review. I will be able to do this on a part time basis.