Vitaly Churkin Чуркин Виталий Иванович

Kind all time of day!) I offer the next bust to your attention. It is again obliged to ask ALL not to transfer the political views, and just to estimate work on similarity to the character. The model is executed in the Blender program, intended for the press. Perhaps over time I will see jambs itself, but so far I spread as is… I will be grateful for constructive criticism. Thanks in advance!
Доброго всем времени суток!) Предлагаю к Вашему вниманию очередной бюст.В который раз обязан попросить ВСЕХ не переносить свои политические взгляды ,а просто оценить работу по сходству с персонажем.Модель выполнена в программе Blender , предназначена для печати. Возможно со временем увижу косяки сам,но пока выкладываю так ,как есть…Буду признателен за конструктивную критику. Заранее спасибо!

Attachments

2 Likes

Man! You are so good! Great work, I don’t know him, but it looks very realistic and natural.

Many thanks for the comment!!!

He was great man, great diplomat, and you did great job!

Да, это был великий дипломат и патриот своей страны ! Спасибо за похвалу !) Yes, it was the great diplomat and the patriot of the country! Thanks for a praise!)

Amazing skill you have. Congratulations.

Thanks a lot!) I try)

Класс! Ты гений!

1 Like

very similar , nice likeness. He defended his interests with dignity ( I have saw posts on Pikabu with him). not sure about ear , looks a little bit strange .Overall 5 stars from me)

1 Like

Great man and a great artwork!

1 Like

Amazing work as always never tought to insert you sculpture in a environment appropriate with a cool lighthing?

1 Like

miss the sculpt of the great compositor Tikhon Krennikov

have you ever concederd working for video games !!! i think you should,
because this is really amazing

I didn’t work for video games . Now I work mainly for 3D printing

To be honest, I don’t know this man. So far, there are a lot of characters in the plans, but this is not…

Ти́хон Никола́евич Хре́нников one of the great compositor of U.S.S.R. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tikhon_Khrennikov