BGE developer -- Real Time Character Animation

The independent “Sign Language Synthesis and Interaction” (slsi.dfki.de) research group hosted at DFKI’s Intelligent User Interfaces Lab and funded by the Multimodal Computing and Interaction Cluster is seeking a team member from April 2017 until the end of 2018. The position is open until filled.

We are looking for a skilled game engine developer who could help us delivering a lightweight and elegant low-level avatar control solution. The solution will be based on BGE and Unity.

Conditions of employment
We offer an attractive benefits package, including a flexible work week, and the option of assembling a customised compensation and benefits package.

Information and application

For more information about this position, please contact Alexis Heloir, phone: +33 768 765 207, e-mail: [email protected].
electronic application (preferably in PDF format) at your earliest convenience. A meaningful application should include a cover letter, a brief summary of past achievements, a statement of interest in the position(s) offered, the date of earliest availability, and salary expectation.

I am very interested, my daughter has nonverbal autism and I am a blender game engine front end developer. I emailed you already.*

I know sign some sign language, and can rig, animate, model, and texture paint.
Not so long ago I made my own text to speech and pecs engine for children with autism inside the bge.